I am legally permitted to purchase alcohol where I live.

Government of British Columbia Alcohol Sale Prevention
We're sorry, but the Government of British Columbia prevents us from showing product sold by BC producers, suppliers and agents.
Please sign up to our newsletter, as we will notify you if this situation changes.
If you would like to ask your representative about this issue, please contact your local MPP (https://www.leg.bc.ca/learn-about-us/members) or the Liquor Control and Licensing Branch (1-866-209-2111).
If you have further questions about our site, please email support@drinky.ca.
All products listed on Drinky.ca are sold by the suppliers who make them or the agents who import them and not Drinky.ca.
Suppliers are required to respect the terms of their license with respect to retail pricing, markup and availability.
Additional shipping, sales tax and other fees may apply. Any suppliers or agents selling in a jurisdiction where they are not legally permitted to do so will be removed from the site.
Please read our Terms and Conditions for additional information about using Drinky.ca.
  • © 2018 - Drinky - Listing the Unlisted